Sunday, August 5, 2007

Art drawing--Nutshells.

I was walking along the street and saw these nutshells on the ground. The nutshells were about a half inch diameter in size, were heart-shaped both inside and out. The outside color of the nutshell was a yellow-green, was pebbled, and had striped lines running down the length of the nutshell.

I took some home and made a drawing of them, as shown here. I don't know the actual name of the nutshells, so if anyone out there knows the name of these things I would appreciate it if you could send in a comment to identify it for me.

Meanwhile, here is the drawing. Hope you like it.




Martin Plant: Illustrator , Fine Artist, Cartoonist
Magazine illustrations and book cover art
portraits,surreals,still lifes.
bcoreyman@gmail.com
http://bcoreyman.googlepages.com

No comments: