Monday, January 29, 2007

art painting--Wind Turbine



Wind Turbine. Artist:Martin Plant(c)2007. my catalog number 3540

I like the idea of a wind turbine which you connect to a generator. Along comes some wind. The turbine turns and you get electricity. A satisfying method.

I was watching a documentary about wind turbines, and I made a painting of one. I made one turbine only and placed it in a far off site all by itself to give it a sort of unworldly look. I added my 3 moons in eclipse to give the painting a mystical effect and the painting was finished.

Martin Plant: Illustrator , Fine Artist, Cartoonist
Magazine illustrations and book cover art
portraits,surreals,still lifes.
bcoreyman@gmail.com
http://www.bcoreyman.googlepages.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I win a trip to war-torn Afghanistan?

aaron